Skip To Content

You are here:  Home  

Upcoming Events & Deadlines

 Summer & fall 2017 course offerings are available on My NDC

Register today so you are not closed out of the classes you need to graduate!


To be eligible to register: 

  • Your student account must be in good standing (paid in full or up to date on the payment plan)
  • Your high school or college transcript must be on file in the Registrar's Office
  • Traditional Students-you must have clearance from your faculty advisor

For more information about advising & registration, email or stop by Student Success (2nd Floor, Admin.)




Click here to see tuition & fees for the 2017-2018 academic year

Reminders for a successful semester:
Where do I find important information, deadlines & events?
Check your NDC email daily & view the events calendar below
Where do I find the Dwyer Learning Center schedule?
Log into My NDC & click on the Academic Services tab
Where do I find my Course and Fee Statement for Spring semester?
Log onto My NDC & go to the Students Accounts tab

Attention Students:
NDC's Mobile Site is now available for Registration, to View your Transcripts and Grades, Residence and Campus Life information, and your Personal and Financial Information!
Check it out! Follow the link: ; login with your MyNDC Username and Password today!

Print From Your Laptop or Phone
Click the Link: 
Important:Note for iPhone Users!
You must first scroll down the Summary page and click 'View in Desktop mode' in order to see the Web Print Option.
Need More Help?
Click this Link: MyPrint