SENIORS PLANNING TO GRADUATE IN MAY OF 2024
The deadline to apply is Friday, September 29
Login to My NDC - Click on the Academics tab - then click on the Intent to Graduation Application
Beyond 100 Falcon Access Program
PLEASE READ ABOUT COURSE MATERIALS FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS BEGINNING FALL 2023
WELCOME TO THE FALCON ACCESS PROGRAM
The Falcon Access Program provides the required course materials for all students enrolled in Notre Dame College undergraduate courses. These materials are provided before the first day of class and may come as a physical copy or digital format. Here are some key points about the program:
- There is no sign-up required by students. All full-time and part-time undergraduate students are automatically enrolled in the Falcon Access Program. The Falcon Access Program fee is billed to the student’s account.
- If the course materials are provided digitally, students will have access to their course materials via each Moodle course (changes made during the add/drop week have been considered in this program).
- If the course materials are provided as a physical copy, NDC residents will pick-up their rental textbooks from the Falcon Access pick-up location (adjacent to campus mailroom in AD ground floor – office hours will be posted). Commuters or Online students: rental textbook shipments will be sent to the address NDC has on file.
- For additional information, please visit the following link: https://www.notredamecollege.edu/resources-and-services/falcon-access-program/ Questions? email@example.com
FA 2023 Registration is open
In order to be eligible to register:
- Your student account must be in good standing
- Your official high school or college transcripts must be on file in the Registrar's office
If you have questions about your schedule, contact your faculty advisor or firstname.lastname@example.org
News From the Registrar's Office
Students can view their degree progress on My.NDC.edu
(see Online Degree Progress Help Document below under Schedules and Other Documents)
To request enrollment verifications, declare/change your major/advisor, etc.:
Log into My NDC; Click Academics tab; Click Registrar Request Forms